Kamis, 11 April 2013

letters from Mom and Dad



my son ...
when I get older, I hope you understand and have patience for me

when I broke a plate, or spill soup on the table because of reduced vision
I hope you do not yell at me

sensitive old man
always feel guilty when you scream

when my hearing got worse and I could not hear what you said, I hope you do not call me deaf! ....
please repeat what you say or write

sorry my son ...
I'm getting older
when my knees getting weak
I hope you have the patience to help me get up
like how I always help you when you're a child to learn to walk

please do not get bored with me
when I kept repeating what I said like a broken record
I hope you continue to listen to me
please do not mock me or bored listening

Do you remember when you were little and you wanted a balloon
you repeat what you want over and over again until you get what you want

well sorry I smell ...
smells like old people
please do not force me to shower

my body is weak ...
parents get sick because they are susceptible to cold
I hope I do not look dirty to you


 do you remember when you were little?
I was always chasing you because you do not want to shower
I hope you can be patient with me "when I'm always cranky"
This all part of getting old
You'll understand when you're older

and if you have free time, I hope we can talk
even for a few minutes
I'm always alone all the time
and does not have to be invited to speak seseorangpun

I know you are too busy with work
even if you are not interested in the story
I beg you to give me time to be with

when the time comes I can just lay sick
I hope you have the patience to take care of me
during the last few moments of my life

I probably will not last much longer
death when the time comes
I hope you hold my hand
and give me strength to face death

and do not worry ...
when I met the creator
I would whisper to him
to always give you the blessing
because you love your father and mother ...

thank you for all your concern nak ..

we love you
with abundant love


sumber :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Prxs5kJhg

 




0 komentar: